= 1.4.3 =
- Bug fixing of thumbnail generation at the time of uploading the PDF
- Added the WordPress 5.6 compatibility
= 1.4.2 =
- Updated to use the latest rendering library pdf.js. Fixes some 'strange character' issues amongst other improvements.
- No longer needs a standalone compatbility.js file so this is not loaded in your site any more.
= 1.4 =
- Improved integration with PDF Embedder Premium Secure - can now embed 'Link to Media File' thumbnail images that link to a direct download of the PDF. This is achieved through the new pdf-direct-link requires a url attribute shortcode in version 3.1.4 of PDF Embedder Premium Secure.
- Now also allows you to opt-in to beta updates of the plugin. Check the 'beta' box on the License tab to participate.
= 1.3 =
- Support for JPEG as well as PNG - offers higher speed and lower filesize versus higher quality for PNG.
- Added a hook that is called whenever a thumbnail is generated. Developers can react to this, for example to add metadata to the thumbnail
- Hook details: pdfemb_thumbnail_created($attachment_post_id, $thumbnail_post_id)
- This supplies the WordPress post IDs of the original PDF ($attachment_post_id) and the media item of the new thumbnail image ($thumbnail_post_id).
= 1.2 =
- Uses the latest version of pdf.js to draw PDFs into thumbnails.
- Display of PDF titles when bulk-generating multiple thumbnails is now clearer - sometimes filenames weren't displaying fully.
= 1.1.4 =
- More explicit error messages when Thumbnail generation fails.
= 1.1.2 =
- Added a Max Width setting to avoid unusually large images being created. Default is 2000 pixels width.
= 1.1.1 =
- Fixes for Firefox and some WordPress setups.
= 1.1 =
- Option to regenerate thumbnails only for PDFs that don't already have a thumbnail associated with them.
= 1.0 =
- First version.